You Asked For It! How Surveys Help You Get the Information You Need
Tuesday, October 25
8:30 AM-10:00 AM
Go Where Meetings Matter!
4735 Washtenaw Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
This session will explore the intriguing world of surveys and how they can be a powerful tool for gathering information. Discover what’s missing from your surveys and how a solid grounding in best practices leads to better results.
- Discover potential pitfalls in developing your own survey
- Review best practices for survey design, even if you are using SurveyMonkey
- Understand the importance of a well-planned survey
- Feel more prepared the next time you’re asked to develop or supervise a survey project
- Create a plan of action and objectives for your surveys
- See how the way a survey is written can make it an important tool for making decisions